• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha r-2000

  1. M

    A Yamaha R-1000 receiver with a badly behaving power amplifier board...

    I can usually muddle my way through board repairs but this one still has me stumped. It is with the right channel power amplifier board for a Yamaha R-1000 receiver. It came with a blown left channel Sanken 2SA1169 which I replaced with a NTE93 (in OEM packaging from a reputable US based...
  2. Raphaz

    Yamaha R-2000 — Radio gone silent

    The radio of my R-2000 now suddenly doesn’t produce any sound anymore, just a very faint humming. Why all of a sudden? What’s the issue here?
  3. Raphaz

    Two receivers connected – one used as power amp?

    I currently have a Nikko NR-1219 receiver hooked up to a pair of KEF Q500's and a KEF PSW 2150 subwoofer (the latter run through Pre-out/Main in). I listen to vinyl, CD's and streaming/mp3, in a large loft space with heigh ceiling. I own another receiver, the Yamaha R-2000 which has a lot more...
Back
Top Bottom