• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha rx-595

  1. jackpate

    RX-595

    Just picked up a pristine RX-595. This is the best amplifier I've ever heard. It has (slightly) better specs than the tested RX-596. Definitely a sleeper, it seems. Anyone else have experience with this oddball?
  2. Sensel

    How pass HDMI audio from Apple TV, etc. though AV Yamaha to vintage?

    I have an old Yamaha RX-595 and some old speakers I would like to use occasionally. RCA in and outs only on the 595. No HDMI or optical. But the 595 does have AB, which is nice. But the only place to do this is in the one room with my speakers and AV set up. All of that is hooked up to a Yamaha...
Back
Top Bottom