• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

˙˙˙˙ One Number A Day count-up

Both posted yesterday, start over.

1
The time stamps seem to point to you at 9:34AM on 7th August, and MF51 at 4:47AM on 8th August. - i.e. not on the same calendar day, but agree within 24 hours of each other.

66... ?

:)
 
Last edited:
I agree , I saw that you posted on Friday then I posted on Saturday. You can restart it you want but I’m with continuing.

67
 
I'm showing that I posted Friday at 4:34 AM and Quincy also posted Friday at 11:47 PM:

Number a Day.jpg

I guess the date/time stamps show differently based on your local time zone. The picture shows why I was posting a reset.

I have no problem going forward. :)
 
Last edited:
I'm showing that I posted Friday at 4:34 AM and Quincy also posted Friday at 11:47 PM:

View attachment 3815445

I guess the date/time stamps show differently based on your local time zone. The picture shows why I was posting a reset.

I have no problem going forward. :)
Ahh , yes I’m a hour later here than eastern time. We’re Atlantic time zone If it’s 11:45 pm in New York it’s 12:45 am the next day in Nova Scotia.
 
Back
Top Bottom