• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

˚ºo Just ask me please.

tybrad

Lunatic Member
Banned
Each member should answer the previous question, then post one question of your own for the next poster. Your question could be of any topic you choose.

Easy as pie. If you can't/won't answer it, let it go for the next person who will.


What is your favorite soft drink?
 
Register to hide this ad
Each member should answer the previous question, then post one question of your own for the next poster. Your question could be of any topic you choose.

Easy as pie. If you can't/won't answer it, let it go for the next person who will.


What is your favorite soft drink?
Used to be Coke

What is your favourite band?
 
'Sorry' ;): It's a three-way tie: Ac Cobra / Dino Ferrari (246 GT) / Ford GT40 (First choice on any given day would be a 'mood' thing).

What is your favorite sports team?

Cheers, og
 
Someone mistook the rule that applies to the driver's license.

What's your favorite work truck?
 
Everybody's gonna say Stihl, but I likes me a good Husky.

How many more times do you suppose you'll hear "Hotel California" before you die?
 
Everybody's gonna say Stihl, but I likes me a good Husky.

How many more times do you suppose you'll hear "Hotel California" before you die?
I've already heard it waaaay too many times. But I'm sure I'll hear it plenty more, unfortunately. 100?

Looking around you right now, what's the first blue thing you see?
 
Back
Top Bottom