• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"10 hottest..."

Gotta mention a couple more hot TV ladies:

Something about Elizabeth Montgomery was truly bewitching:


elizabeth-montgomery.jpg



And even at 10 years old, I had the hots for Tuesday Weld:

0335_0352.jpg
 
Susan Hayward. Big star when I was a kid, I wanted to do something with her before I even knew what it was I was supposed to do.
 

Attachments

  • susan-h.jpg
    susan-h.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 19
I don't know how you missed Jessica Biel.... The hottest actress on the planet right now..
 

Attachments

  • jessicabiel1.jpg
    jessicabiel1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 39
Here's my list:
1. Shannen Doherty (Circa 1995)
2. Amy Jo Johnson (The Pink Power Ranger, anyone?)
3. Jenifer Love-Hewitt
4. Elizabeth Montgomery
5. Claire Forlani
6. Sheri Moon Zombie (It's gotta be the money, Zombie is bloody malformed)
7. Sigrid Valdis (The Original Helga on Hogan's Heroes)
8. Sydney Penny
9. Ursula Andress
10. Audrey Tautou
 
Back
Top Bottom