• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

11 Most Commonly Misspelled Words

It says:

You got
[blank]
Spelling Master

Maybe I should try it in Chrome.

Edit: I did , and I got 10 correct. Missed #9.
 
Last edited:
10 out of 11. This surprises me to no end, because I am usually not a consistently good speller. Thank the maker for spell checker! :)

I think I did so well because I did not even THINK about each one. I just looked at them and chose the one that I thought I had seen in print over the last 50 or so years of reading.

Now, if you had asked me to SPELL these words blindly without referencing the spellings? My guess is I would not have done quite as well.
 
I had 7.

I was confused by seperate/separate. Did they want the verb separate or the adjective seperate?

I had to look it up. Apparently Separate is correct either way....
 
Last edited:
There seems to be something wrong with some of their grading. Read the comments. I know for a fact that I got some right that they graded wrong. For example an acceptable spelling for judgment is judgement which is more common in British English. The quiz states English language not American English.
 
Yes it was ...

Which makes missing every one of them even worse! :no:

ba dump bump ... ( :D )
 
Back
Top Bottom