• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

18" Subwoofer Driver Availability

theNoid

AK Noidster
OK, I have been in contact with a few speaker-building companies with regards to designing and building a decent, budget-priced 18" subwoofer.

I am thinking along the lines of the old Maelstrom from Adire, and the Quatro line from PE. By this I mean comparable performance to the old Maelstrom, but keeping the price/performance ratio in check with the Quatro line.

Does this sound like anything anyone here would be interested in? If so, PLEASE let me know via e-mail so I can decide whether to go ahead with the whole shebang or not.

If you have any questions, comments, or design ideas/criteria, PLEASE e-mail me so we can discuss the matter further.

Noidster
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom