• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2024 Florida Audio Expo Feb 16th-18th Tampa FL

peet_pete

Super Member
Is anyone else going this year?

I see that this one doesn't get that much exposure, but I'm going down to meet up with a friend on Friday and Saturday.
It seems smaller in scale than Axpona but my friend hasn't been to a show before, so it should be interesting for him.


I will definitely be checking out Eminent Technology as I don't think they were at Axpona last year or I missed it.
It seems like there will be plenty of bigger names too. cheers
 
Register to hide this ad
Yes, I plan to be there and doing some cartridge setups. Look for my cards and goodies.

Since I'm driving to the show, I'll be doing some setups along the way before and after and can be available for others.
 
This past weekend makes it my 4th year going to this event. Every year, it gets bigger and better. This year was no different.

The really cool thing about this year's show is that I got to meet and talk to OCD Mikey! He met my three brothers as well. We chatted for a few minutes, then went on our way. A few hours later, we meet again, this time my brothers and I were coming out of a room and Mike was heading in with a few friends. The music they were playing wasn't the best, both music wise and recording quality wise. I told Mike to go in there and "school" them on good sound and music! LOL

I have to say, Mike is a really, really nice, cool guy. He's just like he is on YouTube! Cool, direct, tells it how it is, doesn't BS around.

Here's a few pics of the show on Saturday. I should have asked to take a pic with Mike, but I just didn't think about it at the time. Oh well, maybe next year!

p3677074524-5.jpg


p3677074519-5.jpg


p3677074482-5.jpg


p3677074814-5.jpg


p3677074955-5.jpg


p3677074969-5.jpg


p3677075192-5.jpg


p3677075353-5.jpg


p3677075254-5.jpg


p3677075435-5.jpg


p3677075576-5.jpg


p3677075804-5.jpg


p3677075864-5.jpg


p3677075892-5.jpg


p3677076097-5.jpg


p3677076273-5.jpg


p3677076294-5.jpg


p3677076516-5.jpg


p3677076655-5.jpg


p3677076684-5.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom