• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2220/2230 cases, interchangeable??

MR_B

Well-Known Member
I have a 2220 with a Wood case (no metal), and a 2230 with a Metal case.
I know the "22" wood fits both, but my question is:
Will the metal-2230 fit on the 2220? Would prefer not to take them both apart to find out a bad answer.
I'd prefer to show and run the 2230 with the "22".
I read both SM's, for Part #'s, but was not clear if the metal cases were the same.
Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
The Woodcases are the same.
The metal covers of 2230 - 2245 - 2270 are interchangable. But 2nd series: 2275 - 2250 - 2235 - 2220 are different (about 5mm deeper and the screw holes are different)

Helmut
 
Thank you Helmut.
I was going to start, this Sunday AM.
You've saved me from some fruitless work.
Much appreciated.
 
Back
Top Bottom