• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2270 hex bolts

markpilk

Active Member
I have a 2270 that’s been in my basement unused for years. I was thinking it needed work, but I can’t find any issues other than a small gouge on faceplate and screws instead of hex bolts. Did all 2270 have hex bolts or did some have black screws? I see lots of replacement options for hex bolts, but unsure if sellers offer exactly what I need.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0796.jpeg
    IMG_0796.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 25
Register to hide this ad
Every 2270 I've owned, or saw a picture of, had small phillips dome headed brass screws in the 4 corners.
 
I guess I never paid close attention to the 2270. My 2285 has hex and when searching for 2270 hex there are options available. I’m guessing some are adding the hex as a custom option. Thanks for the info.
 
I have a 2270 that’s been in my basement unused for years. I was thinking it needed work, but I can’t find any issues other than a small gouge on faceplate and screws instead of hex bolts. Did all 2270 have hex bolts or did some have black screws? I see lots of replacement options for hex bolts, but unsure if sellers offer exactly what I need.
Get these: https://www.amkproducts.com/marantz/marantz-screws/
 
Back
Top Bottom