• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

240 amp with 3250 preamp

sancho22

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I was able to get a 240 and a 3250. I read on this forum and other places that the 240 is well mated with the 3300. Will the 3250 work well too or do I need to get a 3300?
Does anyone have this combo of the 240 amp and 3250 pre-amp?
Laz
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a 240 and I think the match is more on the size of the unit rather than the sound but i could be wrong, I was using a 2226 receiver as the pre for a while but everything is away until the basement is finished. Did you happen to get the wood cases as well?
 
Back
Top Bottom