Bill H
Happy Little Hamburger...
I just got a Pioneer A-9 that has been worked on. It looks like at one point in time both NPN outputs on one channel were replaced. the #'s on the replacements say 2sc2526 BUT they are 1/2 the size. The originals a 2 bolt through holes and these only have 1. Some one with some knowledge had to do this as they had to re-tap the heat sink for the new output. All the research I did didn't turn up the smaller outputs. any Ideas? I ask because this one side seems to be getting quit a bit hotter that the side with the originals. Maybe there is a mis match between the the Original PNP's and the new smaller NPN's. I haven't checked Bias yet.
BTW... This baby KICK'S A$$!!!
-Bill
BTW... This baby KICK'S A$$!!!

-Bill


I'm putting this guy on Whole House Duty as the Denon does not have the guts for all those speakers.