• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

3 Decades of Denon

Wolverine

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I know Denon is not one of those brands that gets a lot of attention in part I guess they pretty much are only in the HT market these days. However it is a brand I am partial to because I like the sound and they seem well built and are reliable. Here's a pic of my current Denon setup that covers the past 3 decades and a couple of formats.

DRA 750 Receiver - 1984
DMD1000 Minidisc player/recorder - 1998
DVD 2910 DVD/CD/SACD player -2005
 

Attachments

Register to hide this ad
I must be going blind. I saw the title as "3 Decades of Demons".. And thought WTH?? And when I open it up you're touting your Denon's.
 
Back
Top Bottom