• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

?????????????????

For posterity

scaled.php

At least his taste is more or less consistent. Check out the wallpaper. :no:

However that said, he does have some other neat stuff for sale. Did you see his other listings? And by amazing coincidence, I was looking at his listing for the Optimus Pro LX4 earlier today...and I did not see the speakers in the OP.
 
I'm thinking about "upgrading" a pair of HPM-100's and some Realistic Mach One's with some yellow vintage formica and some green "looks just like leather" vinyl veneer for the face....oh yeah, nothing I like better than making some $$ speakers worth -$....sheesh.....I think WTF sums it up well. What did KEF ever do to that guy anyway? Did they take his '63 'Vette and turn it into a fanboat or something?
 
Hey they may work out if you have a dj gig at a Tiki Bar :yes:
But anywhere else they would have to be wrapped in black spandex!
 
Put the hash pipe down and step away from the shag carpet with that utility knife. Honestly; some people should not be allowed to use tools.

Some people shouldn't have KEF speakers, either.
That shouldn't happen to Soundesign/Yorx/Montgomery Ward speakers.
 
I just sold a pair of Kef 102's. Now I can't remember what they look like after that image was burned into my brain...:sigh:
 
my eyes my eyes! "fumbling around trying to find the back button" I'm blind!!

man that was close someone should post a warning before that picture as viewing those can cause temporary blindness, paralysis,and eventually loss of the will to "dare say it" ever to listen to music again!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom