• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

4-2-7 is an awesome seller

ETLS

metacarpophalangealcranium
Subscriber
Dan worked with me for several days, through PM and phone calls, to put together one RIGHTOUS collection of albums.

The condition of the albums are fantastic, he's great to deal with, and knows his music well. I know he spent some time putting together the box, and communicated with me as we went through a rather large list of albums I was searching for.

He did an excellent job of packing up the albums, and they looked terrific upon arrival.

Dan's a great AK'er to deal with, and I look forward to doing business with him again.
 
Register to hide this ad
+1 here. I've seen him do some righteous work to share the wealth with folks who don't have access to the resources he does there in San Francisco.

Very generous with his time and knowledge.
 
I've been visiting and purchasing from Dan for a year or more. He's always been a gracious host, and a very kind human being. His equipment has always been in wonderful condition, he cares a great deal. If it's for sale, and it's from Dan, I don't ask about condition any more. I realize that sounds silly, but there it is.

Biggles
 
Thanks Robert I'm glad you're happy with the records I put together for you. Call me anytime if you're looking for something or just want to talk.

You all have my number and your what makes AK a great resource for friends. It's not a place to just read posts and comment here and there. It's a place to meet, interact and establish friendships, and that's what you all provide here.
 
Back
Top Bottom