• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

4270 voltage jumpers

mediumFi

New Member
I'm trying to switch my 4270 from 120v to 220v.

It has an internal bus bar to change voltage, but I can't find a manual online that includes this specific info. Does anyone have the config needed for 220v? Or know FOR SURE that the setup is the same as the 2270 (which I suspect). I have attached a photo of my bus bar in the 120v config. And a 2270 bus bar scan of dubious origin.

Any help or links would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5937.jpeg
    IMG_5937.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 2270 volt.jpg
    2270 volt.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom