• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

500 posts

noise gate

Super Member
Not like I'm counting, but I just hit 500.

I just hope I've contributed something positive in a few of those, maybe helped a few people, didn't offend anyone, didn't ask too stupid of questions.

I've certainly learned a ton since I stumbled across this place. I guess I better be mailing off a cheque to support this place.

Just to keep this post audio related........... I use moderately priced speaker wires with budget Banana plugs, and I'm proud.
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't think you offended anyone...until you mentioned speaker wire! :)

Congrats on the 500 posts, keep 'em coming.
 
Not like I'm counting, but I just hit 500.

I just hope I've contributed something positive in a few of those, maybe helped a few people, didn't offend anyone, didn't ask too stupid of questions.

I've certainly learned a ton since I stumbled across this place. I guess I better be mailing off a cheque to support this place.

Just to keep this post audio related........... I use moderately priced speaker wires with budget Banana plugs, and I'm proud.

You think Pete Townshend ever gave a rat's ass about offending anyone?

You know what they say...you can please all people some of the time, some people all of the time, but you'll never please all people all the time. Just be honest. :yes:

And there's no stupid question, but plenty of stupid ideas from people who didn't ask enough questions.
 
Back
Top Bottom