I'm replacing the bulbs on my Dad's 5000X and need a little help. This thing is clean (he rarely used it), with barely any dust inside.
I got the loudness/muting/FM/reverse/mono lights and the ones behind the tuning dial, but how do you get the once behind the tune meter and the tiny ones behind the FM Stereo/Phono 1/Phono 2/Aux?
Does anyone know where to source the little ones and the needle?
The other strange thing is there seems to be a typo on the service manual:
http://www.frasertechnicalservices.com/mntoy/SCAN30351400_000.pdf
http://www.frasertechnicalservices.com/mntoy/SCAN30351401_000.pdf
This shows 3 ea 6V 100mA bulbs and and 8 ea 6.3V 250mA. I beleive it should be 4 and 8, correct? FM Stereo/Phono 1/Phono 2/Aux should be 6V and the rest the 6.3V.
I got the loudness/muting/FM/reverse/mono lights and the ones behind the tuning dial, but how do you get the once behind the tune meter and the tiny ones behind the FM Stereo/Phono 1/Phono 2/Aux?
Does anyone know where to source the little ones and the needle?
The other strange thing is there seems to be a typo on the service manual:
http://www.frasertechnicalservices.com/mntoy/SCAN30351400_000.pdf
http://www.frasertechnicalservices.com/mntoy/SCAN30351401_000.pdf
This shows 3 ea 6V 100mA bulbs and and 8 ea 6.3V 250mA. I beleive it should be 4 and 8, correct? FM Stereo/Phono 1/Phono 2/Aux should be 6V and the rest the 6.3V.