thefragger
Certified Crazy.
WOW!
Bought two Matsushita 12AX7 tubes from 63pontiacgp and in a PM he wrote "I have a few other Matsushita tubes that I'll throw in as well if you'd like them."
I have no idea what I'm going to do with all of these! Could be fun to play with, never seen a 7-pin tube before!
Excellent experience overall--very smooth and quick transaction, would never hesitate to deal with him in the future.
Bought two Matsushita 12AX7 tubes from 63pontiacgp and in a PM he wrote "I have a few other Matsushita tubes that I'll throw in as well if you'd like them."
I have no idea what I'm going to do with all of these! Could be fun to play with, never seen a 7-pin tube before!
Excellent experience overall--very smooth and quick transaction, would never hesitate to deal with him in the future.
Attachments
Last edited: