• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

97 today, 99 tomorrow- whew!

bobabode

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
While a lot of you are enjoying the beginning of fall, it was 97 degrees with bluebird skys and nary a breeze here in SoCal. Tomorrow? 99 degrees is the predicted temperature. Gawd, I wanna move to Portland, Oregon. This weather sucks the joy and life outta everything. I'm feeling a bit crispy right now... :smoke::beer:
 
Register to hide this ad
Low 60's in the morning here in Carlsbad, NM - rain all day, day before yesterday - a nice change from 100 degree days, day after day, week after week...
 
Sunny & 72 here in beautiful MN...a perfect fall day. 41 @ my house this AM...winter's right around the corner:)
 
Hope you get some cooler weather and feel better soon.

I think the heat is even harder to stand for you the more fall threads are coming up here.

Hold out!


:thmbsp:
 
64º here in St. Louis and I couldn't be happier with the weather.

Hope it cools off for ya.
 
I love it when it starts to cool off. It's only 87 today and even better than the temperature drop, the humidity is down to 52%! I can wear jeans outside without sweating if I don't move around too fast.:banana:
 
:D First reports of snow from the villages up north.........

Meanwhile, we have been dealing with 20-30mph WSW winds bringing smoke from a nearby forest fire our way. High temps of around 55F with lows to 36F (thats ABOVE zero)
 
Back
Top Bottom