• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

A BIG AK welcome to McIntosh Labs

My heartfelt congratulations to both, in the realization of a dream that was wrought in fellowship and spirit.

May the relationship be long lived, and cherished by all who wander in this direction.

Well hello there stranger, nice to see you back in these parts...........welcome home!!
 
McIntosh has had some indirect representation on AK for years through their Authorized Servicers. Has anyone ever tallied AK members who are authorized? I know DeWick and Audio Classics are, and I am. Who else?
McIntosh understands the benefits of connecting with vintage customers. I'm sure they are spending a small fortune with short runs of vintage parts. One thing we can do is to post worthy substitutes with source information on AK, and assisting McIntosh in filling in the gaps. For example, the MC2125 knobs are NLA. I'm using Digikey # 226-2012-ND. It is a bit too silver, but size wise it works pretty well.
 
My heartfelt congratulations to both, in the realization of a dream that was wrought in fellowship and spirit.

May the relationship be long lived, and cherished by all who wander in this direction.


Has the prodigal Son returned? :scratch2:

You have been missed by many here, hopefully the above post is just the first of many more! :yes:
 
I just saw this. What great news for AK, and a what a smart marketing move for McIntosh!
 
Back
Top Bottom