• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A big hello to all

Gonfishin

New Member
Hello everyone. I accidently stumbled into your site while trying to find information on my recently acquired late 50's Magnificent Magnavox console. I have to admit if the the search doesn't work for you guys its probably because I wore it out. Im still learning and trying to muddle my way through with this thing, but I thought I would stop for a moment and at least say hi and thanks for all the great information I have learned already.
Rick.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello from Texas

Howdy, gonfishin........drop your fishin pole,and dive right in!!!

Welcome...........willhowl:D
 
Back
Top Bottom