• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A BIG Thank You to dodog, bryana and avionic!

DENNYDOG

Addicted Member
First I have to thank Joel (dodog) for offering a beautiful set of Dynaco A-25's for sale in barter town. He got the logistics together to get them all the way up to Minnesota for me.

I have to thank Bryan (bryana) for picking them up from Joel and getting them up to Fort Dodge.

And finally to Dave (Avionic) for carting them the rest of the way for me.

These are the people that make AK a great place!

Thanks again guys! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :tresbon:

Denny
 
Register to hide this ad
Bryan helped me with a PE a while back on some gear and Dave will bend over backward to lend a helping hand to anyone.

Great people, indeed! :yes:
 
Sadly, I've never actually met Dav(ionic) in person as Bryan has always been my middleman. You wouldn't think that Iowa was such a large state but.... Yes, thanks Bryan for taking those Dynaco to Dave (and for finally getting your crap out of my basement :D). Thank you Dave for doing the rest!!!

Thanks for the kind words Denny. I hope to meet you someday in the future, you seem like a great guy.
 
Back
Top Bottom