• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A cool pair of mono blocks !!

Register to hide this ad
Grumpy,

I know where there is 2 of those RTR. I am going to get one for a project. Cool little amps. And they are getting $$$$ as people are realizing that they are a good project. On the bay gutted ones are going for some $ ..

I have seen a few posts about people re-working these.

Just another dream someday may get to.

Someone needs to snag these for that cold winter project. They would make a great gift too.

Scott
 
Thanks Boba but this is all for VOA. I'm just pleased Grumpy affords us such excellent opportunities to help out. :thmbsp:
 
Cool amps! Wish I had the money to donate. I just converted one for a customer into a high gain metal monster with a Soldano style distortion channel and a clean channel. Took a lot of work to get it to look like this, cabinet is an old realistic speaker.

It now has three 12ax7's and a single EL84, solid state rectification so I could get a bit higher voltage on the preamp. The iron in these is great, no farting out at high volume on these due to saturation, just good 'ol soft clipping.


380850_10150395632406277_601916276_8682519_899384614_n.jpg
 
Cool amps! Wish I had the money to donate. I just converted one for a customer into a high gain metal monster with a Soldano style distortion channel and a clean channel. Took a lot of work to get it to look like this, cabinet is an old realistic speaker.

It now has three 12ax7's and a single EL84, solid state rectification so I could get a bit higher voltage on the preamp. The iron in these is great, no farting out at high volume on these due to saturation, just good 'ol soft clipping.


380850_10150395632406277_601916276_8682519_899384614_n.jpg

WOW! That is lookin' good!
 
Cool amps! Wish I had the money to donate. I just converted one for a customer into a high gain metal monster with a Soldano style distortion channel and a clean channel. Took a lot of work to get it to look like this, cabinet is an old realistic speaker.

It now has three 12ax7's and a single EL84, solid state rectification so I could get a bit higher voltage on the preamp. The iron in these is great, no farting out at high volume on these due to saturation, just good 'ol soft clipping.


380850_10150395632406277_601916276_8682519_899384614_n.jpg

Very nice! :thmbsp:

Do you have a schematic to post?
 
Hey Speakerdude8, looks like you've out done yourselfe again on exterior design. Keep up the good wook. I just sent you an email on your fantastic chicago deluxe design.
 
Back
Top Bottom