• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A fancy Eico tuner

Register to hide this ad
That is not anything more than an imported tuner rebadged. I have one of the real Cortina tuners on a shelf but the mpx is out. By the time the import came out EICO was all but out of the business. Rare but nothing unusual enough to spend more than maybe the price of a pack of cigs.
 
It is as Brian says (although I wonder if those last EICOs were still availabe in kit or semi-kit form...).

I have one of these, a "real" Cortina (as Brian refers to the model branding) tuner plus amp (i.e., receiver)...

DSCN5831.jpg

DSCN5826.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom