• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A favor to ask of you...

jpdylon

non-active member...
can someone please post a scan of the page of the 2000x manual that illustrates how to string the tuner?

I'm sure others would benefit by this as well. I need to re-string a tuner and I'm pulling my hair out :nutz:

Thank you in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thought about that Casey because I had a copy of the 2000 manual, but its stringed differently :( and the receiver is a physical different size on top of it.

Thanks for the thought though
 
2000

Darn, I thought that might be the case, I have an INOP 2000 and 3ea 2000X, so guess what manual I have?
If you wanna go get the 2000x manual, I will pay for half and you burn me a copy on CD.
Let me know.
Casey
 
Back
Top Bottom