• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A few DCMs for sale - good deals?

n8dogg

Active Member
Hi all, there are a few local DCM ads. I have wanted another pair of DCM's ever since I sold my CX-27s, I think some of the TF's use the same drivers and would of course have more imaging/soundstage with the rear facing tweeter. Questions:

I feel like these are good deals (assuming they are in good working order). Are they?

https://denver.craigslist.org/ele/d/arvada-dcm-timeframe-tf250/7189182321.html

https://denver.craigslist.org/ele/d/aurora-dcm-timeframe-tf600-speakers/7199380298.html

And what model is this?

https://denver.craigslist.org/ele/d/denver-speaker-pair/7177970734.html

Any input is welcome.

No affiliation, and no hurt feelings if another member jumps on any of these.

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
The TF600S are a great deal. Awesome speakers, very musical. The others look like TF700s with water stains. The TF600S have year firing tweeters. The TF250s are nice but not in the same class bass wise. I would buy both the 600s and 700s and see which you prefer. Make sure all three tweeters on the 600s are working.
 
I agree with Davdzak. I love my TF600s and the rear firing tweeters add a pleasant touch. You can see from my signature, that I am very fond of DCM products. You will not do wrong with any of their speakers.
 
I spent some time evaluating my layout and available space in my listening areas and unfortunately I just don't see a way to make any of these fit. They're a little larger than I expected. I'm very sad about this.
 
I currently have bookshelves and a sub, I just don’t have the width for these. I’m going to keep evaluating rearrangement options.
 
Try to find a pair of DCM CX-17s. They are a small bookshelf with a big sound. I like them better than the CX-27s.
 
Back
Top Bottom