• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

a little help!

jeffe

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Besides being pissed at the L-07M situation as I scrolled down the page the L-07T II that I bought this afternoon is still posted??? How can that be? Don't tell me that ebay's weak assed system has been hacked and this is a new scam.... Somebody do me a favor and look in the Kenwood vintage offerings, newly listed items and see if their is an L-07T II still listed.... this is wierd!

LMK!!

perhaps another Shiner Hefeweizen.... sound good B-2?
 
Register to hide this ad
Its listed, but shows "jcbroad8i4e won this item with a Best Offer of US $250.00. " at the top. Plus, there's no way to place a bid, so I'm thinkin' you won, dude...
 
Moreover, it looks like your offer was the second one, but the first accepted:

Offer history

User ID Offer Status Date of Offer

jcbroad8i4e( 135) Accepted Oct-02-06 06:41:53 PDT

flyhigh9999( 64) Declined Oct-02-06 04:26:00 PDT

(see the above by clicking on 'Purchases' in the listing)
 
strange!

It was over 8 hours after the sale, it showed up as sold using the advanced search but was still listed..... with all the trouble ebay has with accounts being hijacked I figured the crooks had figured out a new scam!
 
Back
Top Bottom