• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A little late but please welcome some new sponsors on board

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
I apologize to our new sponsors but July has been a real killer on me.

Would all of our fine members please welcome the following companies to Audiokarma.

Grant fidelity.
RadioX
Turntable Depot
Simply speakers.

Thank you for supporting our little slice of the Internet and hope you folks enjoy your stay with us.

Grumpy
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome aboard, and thanks for your support!
Regards,
Jim
 
Thought I saw some newbies in the sponsor area. :yes:

Welcome aboard and thank you! :thmbsp:

Scott
 
Back
Top Bottom