• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A lot of nice amps on the bay...

Rakz

Active Member
Sometimes it sucks living in europe, like when you have a lot of nice amps not that expensive listed on the bay. Right now I spotted THREE sansui au-919! They aren't to common. Planning to get a new amp? I really recommend the lovely au-919. When there are more than one listed at the same time the bidding stays moderate.

There are two au-11000 amps too... Probably a nice amp too. I would snagged one of those 919 at once if I lived in the US.

/Erik
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom