• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A Must Read, Could Only Happen in The SF Bay Area...

Register to hide this ad
They just need a little TLC.

00f0f_9sunEiXylAU_07E04i_600x450.jpg
 
I'd say the writer has a pretty good sense of humor
This island allows boat visits only. Swimmers are welcome with pre-approval. NO HELICOPTERS, NO MOTORIZED HANG GLIDERS, NO AVIATION NO HOW. One more thing, I only accept maritime visits between the hours of 2am and 5am Monday through Thursday excluding Wednesdays and Tuesdays, conceivably every other week starting in late March or so, so plan ahead. You can Venmo me money anytime for any reason. Just call and ask for the Venmo number. Finally, and probably the most important thing at the moment is that my fax machine is running low on ink. Bring ink. Bring Flex seal. Bring Cash.
 
I would post something like this on CL although nowhere near in length because of annoying low ballers.

One clown with Coffee in his username has been on local CL forever. If I post a piece of audio (8 times in 9 years) this goofball will pop out of the woodwork always offering some low price. He was doing it almost 20 years ago, and was still at it in 2021.

Once in a while is one thing but the goofs are out there, and I like to always throw it back at them. I always raise the price if I get low balled, and most of the time it sells for my raised price.

(I don't respond to these folks)
 
Back
Top Bottom