• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A New Thing Just Discovered About My Kenwood KA-3500 Amp

Old HiFi Guy

Well-Known Member
I was testing my Kenwood KA-3500 Integrated Amp hooked up and working. I had other things going on and had most of my other stereo systems up and running. Looking at the Kenwood's faceplate and the round control knobs I noticed that certain areas around the knobs were lighter than other areas. Turning the knobs one direction or the other made the lighter area move in the direction I was turning the knob. Upton further investigation I found the knobs have a flat spot that corresponds to 0 or center point of the knobs creating reflection on the faceplate opposite the flat spot on the round knob.

I tried to take a picture but it didn't show up. I have never noticed it before and then only when apparently the light was just right. I don't think Kenwood intended for this to happen and I was wondering if anybody else has seen this happen? Not really a big deal but it is at least interesting to me. Has anyone else noticed this happening
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom