• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A Pardon for the Lizard King?

Register to hide this ad
I can guarantee you one thing... He don't care one way or another.

Fotno, that Boxer? of yours is very photogenic. I go to thrift every morning before I get my day going and there is one on the corner with the same expression in it's eyes. Hilarious!! Great dog and extremely mellow. Let's me pet him with no issues. Yours?
 
Last edited:
As for the Lizard King, I'm a huge Doors fan, but it may not be doing Jim's memory any favors by pardoning him for this (in)famous incident. It's part of Morrison lore. Let the Crawling King Snake be, IMHO.
 
I'm with Finn... I'd rather know that Jim did say **** the -igs, and whipped it out... Now that's Rock & Roll Baby!
 
Who cares whether he gets a pardon or not. It doesn't change what he did, who he was or where he is now.
 
Jim Eck, your avatar's hilarious. :D As far as this "clemency" deal, what's the point? :scratch2: It's not gonna change a thing. I guess someone down there just has too much spare time.
 
As for the Lizard King, I'm a huge Doors fan, but it may not be doing Jim's memory any favors by pardoning him for this (in)famous incident. It's part of Morrison lore. Let the Crawling King Snake be, IMHO.

Agreed. Jim didn't get falsely accused of much, he pretty much did what he did.

This is along the lines of Lucas or Spielberg adding things to their old movies.

Some things are best left as moments in time.
 
Well we all know he faked his death so now that he's been pardoned maybe he'll come out of hiding! :yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom