• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A screaming deal on a tube Fisher

Register to hide this ad
20 watchers and nobody has bought it? $195 for local pickup. It's worth at least $500, close to $1,000 for the right customer after a mild refurb.
 
Hey AM, I don't mind seeing so many fence watchers. This one really deserves to fall into a midcentury modern house, where it can be properly displayed and cherished after the refurb. Having the rear banged edges makes it perfect for the stereo buff, as the MCM show-only freaks will stay away. These actually sound quite decent when in good fettle. :yes:
 
Wow!

$195 for that is a deal. If our cruise wasn't just around the corner I'd be all over that.
 
You're right. I didn't read the whole ad. I wish it was local to me. I hope someone here gets in on this.
 
Back
Top Bottom