• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A True Hidden Gem!

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Admin
Super Mod
Moderator
Subscriber
I spent the afternoon yesterday at Ohioway's vintage museum, and took down my Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD player to play in his main Fisher tube system. I took along my copy of Holly Cole's "It Happened One Night - 6/28". This is a great live Redbook CD with an amazing Bass/Drum presentation that will pass or fail your system!

This CD offers great music, wonderful dynamics, and some of the best live mixing I have encountered, Holly's great intonations, and is a worthy addition to everyones collection! I'm just saying, great stuff.

Regards,
Jim
 
Register to hide this ad
Yeah, very nice.

Great music, great production. Winning combo. I already ordered a copy and await it's arrival !!
 
Back
Top Bottom