• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A unit on the bench!

bktheking

Gitter Done!
This post is really about the work bench I built today. It's been a month, my wife and I have been arguing about me putting a work bench in our finished basement so I just did it , today. She's not too happy but it's winter here and I'm NOT working in the cold. I've been working on a kids art bench for a month, none too comfortable. Now I can see what i'm doing and actually have a laptop to look at for schematics instead of it being on stacked speakers beside the art bench. Unit on the bench is a minty Marantz 2235b I just acquired.

img4685t.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Sweet . I've been using my kitchen table . I live alone so...anyway I plan on building one soon . Well actually I'll be having my guys in the woodshop build me one , as soon as I can figure out how I want it .

Nice work .
 
Well I did do some work on my Motorola amp on the kitchen island while she was on a trip, does that count? LOL
 
She says it's "dangerous", I'm not the fricken unibomber :D What , like my kids might actually learn something that doesn't involve Call Of Duty????
 
This post is really about the work bench I built today. It's been a month, my wife and I have been arguing about me putting a work bench in our finished basement so I just did it , today. She's not too happy but it's winter here and I'm NOT working in the cold. I've been working on a kids art bench for a month, none too comfortable. Now I can see what i'm doing and actually have a laptop to look at for schematics instead of it being on stacked speakers beside the art bench. Unit on the bench is a minty Marantz 2235b I just acquired.

img4685t.jpg

I like your work bench better than mine...


work bench... by jleon92f, on Flickr

Great! Job..
 
Good job on the bench! I like the way you figured out the overhead light mount. Now as far as keeping momma happy .... hmmmm, can always be tricky. Maybe a coat of wood stain to make it "blend-in" better. Have a good one and thanks for posting!
 
Mommy's all good now, guess the bookcases i also built helped offset the bench. Ya the light is my fav part besides the integrated dim bulb tester :D
 
Back
Top Bottom