This is my first BT transaction since joining June 2013.
I ordered an Emotiva XPS-1 from Emotiva, and I was very satisfied with the product so much that I was going to order a second for my vintage audio system.
The BT Gods must have been watching out for me Saturday morning when I went to BT and seen where Twanx aka Jesse had posted one for sale. I noticed there was some activity and thought for sure it was already sold. I sent him a PM telling him consider it sold and to send me a PP request for payment.
The whole transaction went smooth as silk. He kept me informed as to when it was shipped, and he provided me the tracking number. I learned a long time ago on other types of forums as to how to be a good seller, and this is one thing I have always provided whether they ask for it or not.
So, for my first BT transaction everything went well, and I wanted to give Twanx a BIG :thmbsp: for an awesome transaction. I would highly recommend him to any AK member if you haven't dealt with him.
Thank you Twanx for a perfect and smooth transaction, and hope we can do more business in the future.
I ordered an Emotiva XPS-1 from Emotiva, and I was very satisfied with the product so much that I was going to order a second for my vintage audio system.
The BT Gods must have been watching out for me Saturday morning when I went to BT and seen where Twanx aka Jesse had posted one for sale. I noticed there was some activity and thought for sure it was already sold. I sent him a PM telling him consider it sold and to send me a PP request for payment.
The whole transaction went smooth as silk. He kept me informed as to when it was shipped, and he provided me the tracking number. I learned a long time ago on other types of forums as to how to be a good seller, and this is one thing I have always provided whether they ask for it or not.
So, for my first BT transaction everything went well, and I wanted to give Twanx a BIG :thmbsp: for an awesome transaction. I would highly recommend him to any AK member if you haven't dealt with him.
Thank you Twanx for a perfect and smooth transaction, and hope we can do more business in the future.