Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Jeez,if only these were in Australia,I'd be onto them in a flash... I love Wharfedale and have E70's,W60d's and W30's....a pair of W90's would be the icing on the cake....America is SO far away at times ..
I have pretty much the same ones as far as Internal Speakers in different Cabs but the ones I have were made for Tube Power not more than 40-50 Watts!I use an SS Receiver in that power range and they are loud enough at 5 Watts,I mean LOUD:thmbsp: