• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Acoustic Research AR-2ax in SF Bay area

avguytx

Lunatic Member
Not mine but these AR-2ax's are a great deal for someone interested in getting a pair. I have some of these along with some AR-11's. Damn nice sounding.... I saw these while perusing information.

No affiliation, etc.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Acoustic Research speakers AR-2ax, $50/pair
some damage to cabinets

AR-2ax1.jpg


AR-2ax2.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
WOW!! If these are still available it is a great price,they look like the later style with the 3/4" tweeter(the AR 2ax brass badge was usually used on the newer style only). Please someone buy these!
 
WOW!! If these are still available it is a great price,they look like the later style with the 3/4" tweeter(the AR 2ax brass badge was usually used on the newer style only). Please someone buy these!


What was the price? Just curious, the post was deleted by the time I looked...

I've had 2 pairs of AR 2ax before, neither were as pretty as those!

Oops! Just noticed the price at the end of the first post...never mind...

But yes, a great deal...
 
With those red "pots", I would think they were the older versions as the older set of mine have the red pots and the newer have the metal posts. Who knows. Someone got a good deal I guess.
 
Back
Top Bottom