• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Acurus ACT 4 firmware update problem/question to owners

s2paK

New Member
Hi!

I have an Acurus ACT 4 (16 channel) with some software bugs. A few specific menu points hang the device screen so that it has to be switched off with the back panel power button.

I'm trying to resolve it with the firmware update, but can't understand how the hell it works. I select the update menu on a device, then it asks to connect the flashcard and then nothing happens.

Can anybody please help me to understand how the firmware update works on the ACT and/or probably share your experience resolving software bugs?
 
Register to hide this ad
Support did not respond. However, I just received a response to my request sent with the website form.

Got instructions and firmware link. Fingers crossed, going to try upgrade.
 
Just done a firmware update yesterday and tested for bugs noticed before. Everything's fine now.

It was difficult to understand how to reach Acurus support first, but as soon as the contact was established they responded promptly and were helpful.
 
Back
Top Bottom