• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Adcom GFT-555 II opinions wanted

purple1

Well-Known Member
I just picked up an Adcom GFT-555 II tuner and wanted to get some opinions. I will be replacing a Vector Reseach VU-1500 with this. I'm hoping the Adcom will get better reception than the VR unit. The VR doesn't want to pick up stations that are easy to get with my other systems.

Any opinions of the Adcom or the Vector Reseach are welcome. Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Bump...

After hooking this Adcom up, I got the flu and have not realy checked it out. It seems to pick up much better than the old tuner. Still any comments are welcome.
 
Back
Top Bottom