I have a question... My Adcom GTP 550 has two outputs - a Main and a Lab. I am using the Lab to go to my Adcom GFA amp, I was wondering if I could use the main output to go to a subwoofer that has an RCA input with acceptable results.
Previously I was using a HT receiver that had a dedicated subwoofer output, but I have since switched my 2 channel set up to the Adcom separates. I did read some methods of using speaker wire routing to the sub and filtering out all but the low frequencies, but I am wondering if I would get good results with the 2nd outputs. That surely would be easier to wire than the other.
Thanks
Previously I was using a HT receiver that had a dedicated subwoofer output, but I have since switched my 2 channel set up to the Adcom separates. I did read some methods of using speaker wire routing to the sub and filtering out all but the low frequencies, but I am wondering if I would get good results with the 2nd outputs. That surely would be easier to wire than the other.
Thanks
Last edited: