• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Adjective Artist Game

DNU...

For those who may be interested, I usually don't indulge in making consecutive posts, unless no-one has posted there for more than 24 hours. Fwiw, I had been waiting a couple of days for the 'D-word' to come round [EDIT: NOBODY HAD POSTED ON THIS THREAD FOR THAT PERIOD - SEE POST TIMES], which puts into question how many were interested in that thread during that time [until I posted twice].

Note: Do we want to get into 'Who bends what rules' [including responding to earlier posts that have already been followed; and ignoring the post immediately 'prior']? I mostly apply a little 'Live and Let Live' to that type of thing [except in the multi-rule game of YGTLW - otherwise I'd have Chris on my case! :D].

I hope that I don't spoil anyone's fun too much.

...DNU

Cheers, og
 
Last edited:
DNU -- I think it's a matter of loading the game to make it submit to your will. If it's very impprtant that you post in a particular spot, play it straight and watch the thread closely. For me, the wittiness of your post (and it WAS a good one) is diminished with the knowledge that you had to "cheat" to make it.

Just my 0.02.
 
Eloquent - Joan Baez

DNU

My dear friends, please - there is no actual reason for an argument. I did two - and sometimes even more than two - in a row in various games. Generally it makes a game more interesting, and perhaps even more valuable if we post only once and two or more in a row should be avoided if possible.

:) Peace, folks! :)

DNU
 
DNU -- I think it's a matter of loading the game to make it submit to your will. If it's very impprtant that you post in a particular spot, play it straight and watch the thread closely. For me, the wittiness of your post (and it WAS a good one) is diminished with the knowledge that you had to "cheat" to make it.

Just my 0.02.


:idea:

Cheers, og
 
Funny - David Lee Roth.

Cheers, og

DNU...
If anybody wants to get into a debate on the above, pls feel free to drop me a pm. I've already said my piece.
 
Back
Top Bottom