• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADMIN HELP REQUESTED - Can't Sign In

m.french

New Member
Greetings,

Since the new software was installed, I cannot log in to my old profile.
My old profile name is mfrench; quite similar to this one that I'm presently in (done intentionally).
I've tried dozens of times to get a password link sent; to no avail. Nothing was ever received.
I've tried every possible combination of my password, of which I've used for years, and everything has failed.

In order to get this request posted, I signed up for this profile account. It is not done maliciously, or to be used as a troll account. I did so, so that I could make my request to get logged back in to my old profile.
As soon as, or, if I can do that, I'd welcome the admin to nuke this present profile. I apologize for having a second profile account in advance. But it is the only way that I've been able to get in to post anything since the software change.

In summation, as stated: The software password prompting has suggested to have sent me a link to change my password dozens of times since last monday (when the new forum was launched), and, not a single one has been received. I only have two email accounts, and, this one is the other one. My old profile is set up on my main email; this one is my spam folder account.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have, on occasion, received emails that went directly into a spam or junk mail folder in the email account. Have you checked those folders?
 
And, now on try number 21 (don't really know how many), I finally received a link. I'm in.

Admin, please feel free to nuke the newly created m.french account, and this post, if necessary. I thank you for your time.
 
Last edited:
WoW ... over 3000 posts in less than an hour??

Get a life!! ;-}

PS ... I notice your subsciption banner is missing as well ... one way to fix that! (nudge nudge)
 
Back
Top Bottom