• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Admiral Hi-Fidelity Console Stereo

Yes, I have two scanners, neither is supported past WinXP, and my new computer is Win 10. A new scanner won't cost much, though.
 
Sams Photofact folder 401-1, from 1958. The good news is that I probably have it, bad news is that I have no working scanner since "upgrading" my computer.

Tom, did you end up having it? I am having some trouble finding many out there that have this one available for download.

If so, any way I could get it from you? Thanks.
 
The good news is that I have Sams 401-1. The bad news is that it covers an Airline TV, not the Admiral 413. The three Sams indexes I have and the online index all show it as 401-1 and its NOT. I checked folders from 398 to 415 without luck, so I don't know if a Sams folder even exists.
 
Back
Top Bottom