• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Admitting is the first step……...........

br549

New Member
“Hello fellow Aker’s. My name is Brian and I’m an audioholic.”....... Whew, that feels better!

Been a lurker here for about 2 years and a member for about a year. Thought I would stop in and introduce myself.

I’m from SW Ohio, seems there are several of us here.

I want to send out a huge “Thank You” to everyone for the wealth of information that has been shared here @ AK. It has been a huge help. Hopefully someday I can contribute some useful info.

Now, it’s time to jump in and join the party. :banana:
 
Register to hide this ad
“Hello fellow Aker’s. My name is Brian and I’m an audioholic.”....... Whew, that feels better!

Been a lurker here for about 2 years and a member for about a year. Thought I would stop in and introduce myself.

I’m from SW Ohio, seems there are several of us here.

I want to send out a huge “Thank You” to everyone for the wealth of information that has been shared here @ AK. It has been a huge help. Hopefully someday I can contribute some useful info.

Now, it’s time to jump in and join the party. :banana:

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to this great place!
 
Welcome! Make sure you share your addictions, scores, disappointments, etc., we'll all laugh and cry with you, and some will even flame you, but it's all in good jest...
 
Back
Top Bottom