• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS 1590s In Wisconsin Someone Need To Save These.

Register to hide this ad
Looks like they're about an hour out of Minneapolis.
Nice deal for somebody...
 
With the number of watchers on those, I wouldn't expect the final price to be anywhere near the current 'deal' ;)
 
OP mis-typed them as L1590. Speaking if which, what model is actually more desirable / valuable L1530 or L1590?
 
Or CT???
Just kidding. I had a pair still and regret selling them. Amazing speakers. Heavy at 115 lb each.
 
With the number of watchers on those, I wouldn't expect the final price to be anywhere near the current 'deal' ;)

I thought only the seller could see the watcher count.:confused:
My tweeter plates had "19,000 gauss" on them. These don't.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom