• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS 710 refoam

EVBoy

Super Member
I need to refoam a pair of ADS 710's, the rare ones with the foam surrounds.
Has anyone used the kit from Simply Speakers? They say you don't even need to shim them when they are refoamed with their kit.
Anyone have any expertise to pass on?
 
Register to hide this ad
Haven't tried them. Seemed a little too spendy for me. I normally buy foams from rick cobb (loonytunes2001 I think) on eBay and I know those are good. It's just using the subsonic sine wave to center the VC. soooo much better than shimming
I agree with checking with Mr. So.
 
When I did mine, correct sized foams were not available from Rick. He sent me the closest larger size. I cut them down to fit and it worked just fine.
 
Back
Top Bottom