• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

ADS 910

opossumcrush

The Central Scrutinizer
Bought these from vintage 5.0. He gave me a great deal on these. I've bought a couple of other things from him before. Ken is a great guy to do business with and a good AKer. He even went the extra mile and delivered these across town for me, and helped carry them in the house. I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future. Thanks Ken, I'm enjoying the speakers.
 
Register to hide this ad
Glad to hear thanks for the feedback. I know you will like those and I could not think of a better guy for them to go to. I knew you had some gear but man you really have some stuff. That was one of the larger collections of music equipment I have seen .Thanks again and enjoy them.
 
Back
Top Bottom