• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS alert in RI

Register to hide this ad
I saw those. The 1230's I believe belong to a member here. The M12/90's do look interesting but they had been listed before. Perhaps shoot him an offer?
Hey; how are the new Vandies comparing to your other speakers?
 
Must admit, I am curious to hear how these compare to 1290 II's.

If they are stock M12s, from an efficiency standpoint like this -

scaled_1290_004.jpg
vs
bucket.jpg
 
Thanks for the feedback, relieves my curiosity a bit. Brian, still working on dialing in the Vandies. Set them up on Monday and tweaked a little on Tuesday. Hope to listen at more length this weekend. There are a little veiled on top compared to what I am used to.
 
Hmmm; I thought the high end was a tad rolled off to. Listening to ADS's I guess we've both become accustomed to a sound that's a bit different from the Vandies. Good luck to you getting them dialed in.
 
Back
Top Bottom